Penzión Harmónia processes only those personal data for which the person has given explicit consent to refer to the provisions of a) Regulations of the European Parliament and of the Council of the EU no. 2016/679 on the Protection of Individuals in the Processing of Personal Data, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” and the provisions of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. On the protection of personal data… or which are necessary to provide (and improve) our services to you. The Operator only processes personal data stipulated in individual provisions of Act 18/2018 Coll. On the protection of personal data and amendments to certain acts, ie “the subject of processing are exclusively sex, title, name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail and telephone contact without the possibility of associating other personal data with them and their use is solely for the needs of the operator.
- Only authorized persons of our company have access to your personal data and everyone is bound by confidentiality.
- Penzión Harmónia will never share your personal information with any third-party company that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes unless you explicitly consent to us.
- The controller processes personal data to fulfill the legal obligation for the following purposes: a, within the meaning of Act no. 404/2011 Coll. Act on the Residence of Aliens and on Amendments to Certain Acts and Act No. 253/1998 Coll. b, pursuant to Act no. 253/1998 Coll. Act on Report of Residence of Citizens of the Slovak Republic and the Register of Citizens of the Slovak Republic and Judicial Authorities, if: required by the relevant law; or it is in our good faith that such action is necessary to comply with legal procedures; in response to legal claims or legal proceedings.
- The operator processes personal data mainly:
- for the purpose of reservation of the stay and subsequent administration
- handling complaints
- The processing of personal data for individual purposes is determined within the scope of the fulfillment of the legal obligation during the period determined by law.
- Penzión Harmónia will erase the data at the request of the person concerned for marketing purposes without undue delay. Deletion of data for purposes other than marketing is judged according to individual legal standards.
- By using the services of the Penzión Harmónia, the client agrees with the collection, acquisition and processing of his / her personal data. In case the client decides to use the offered accommodation services, he is obliged to provide his personal data for the purposes and to the extent stated here.
- Penzión Harmóniaa collects and obtains personal data solely on the basis of direct telephone or personal communication with the client or through a computer system using the website of the client. Or through other advertising portals that provide accommodation services on which our property is located. Clients’ personal data are recorded in computerized form and stored in a password protected computer and in writing in an accommodation book, which is guarded by a competent person designated for this purpose.
- The controller has a designated responsible contact person for the processing of personal data pursuant to Act 18/2018 Coll. On the protection of personal data. Contact: email@example.com
Processed within the meaning of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation). Section 19 of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”)